The first edition of the Middle East Blockchain Awards will be held in Abu Dhabi in November 2022 to recognize and reward outstanding efforts within the fields of blockchain and Web 3.0 innovations.
Hoko Agency Middle East will host the Awards, in association with Abu Dhabi Global Market’s flagship platform, Abu Dhabi Finance Week; and the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Crypto and Blockchain Association (MEAACBA).
Frontrunners in the industry will be recognized through the Middle East Blockchain Awards (MEBA), with all nominations assessed by a panel of prestigious experts. Judges include:
- Dr. Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Centre (DBCC)
- Jehanzeb Awan, Board Member of MEAACBA, Founding Partner and CEO of J. Awan and Partners
- Miriam Kiwan, Former Head of Digital Assets at ADGM, Board Member at BlackOack Global
- Misha Hanin, Co-founder, and CEO of BEDU
- Saqr Ereiqat, Co-Founder and CCO of Crypto
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings